Need help?

If you're concerned about a child or young person in Fife


  • Parents and carers - please contact your health visitor, school, GP or other professional involved with your family.
  • Professionals - please consult with other professionals involved or the named person, and to help identify the most appropriate support, go to:

If a child or young person needs help now, contact NHS 24 (111) or in an emergency, go to the closest A&E department.


Alternatively, contact Childline (0800 1111 or or Samaritans (116 123).


Other support


Details of other services, websites and apps are available at: to the current situation with COVID-19, we can't guarantee that all services will be available.


For websites and resources relating to COVID-19, please click here.